Monday, August 1, 2011

24 March 1999 Back to London and Coventry

BYE BYE PARIS !!I! I can't wait to get back to Coventry. A more pleasant environment, friendlier, well-mannered folks, not to mention back into James' arms. I got to Gare du Nord okay and even to the EuroStar location. I will be really happy to be on the Virgin Train back to Coventry. I will rest when I get back and pizza for dinner! If it weren't for the initial contact at the ticket window in Gare du Nord, I may have felt differently about Parisians. I prefer Montreal or Quebec!!  My experience with them were always pleasant.

Well, I found out that I have to make it to the train station alone tomorrow since James' stay has been extended and will be working. THAT STINKS. I'll be alone dragging all the bags. At least there's a bright spot - don't have to change trains or use the tube. I am not real happy about going back home alone without James by my side, it certainly will be a VERY LONG BORING plane ride home. I sure hope nothing goes wrong on my way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment